Advertisement

Snøw & Teqkoi - you don't want me anymore (Lyrics)

Snøw & Teqkoi - you don't want me anymore (Lyrics) Discover Similar Songs on Spotify


Stream & Download "you don't want me anymore" by Snøw & Teqkoi


Support Snøw



Support Teqkoi



Photo by Louis Hvejsel Bork



Follow Aurora Vibes
• Instagram:
• Twitter:
• Facebook:

Lyrics for "you don't want me anymore" by Snøw & Teqkoi
• Lyrics Written & Performed by: Snøw

Sometimes the truth hurts more than the lie
My feelings for you, they’ll never die
You say I’m perfect, then wouldn’t it be worth it to try again

You’re going through sh*t, just don’t make excuses
You don’t want me anymore, anymore
Anymore, anymore

And you say you love me but tell him you want him
You say you’re sorry but then go look for him
Got me so f*cked up
You got me so f*cked up
Mhmm, Mhmm, Mhmm

And maybe if we met a different time
Things would be different now
Things would be different now
And maybe if we met at a different time
Things would be different now
Things would be different now

Extra Tags
• Snøw & Teqkoi - you don't want me anymore
• Snøw & Teqkoi - you don't want me anymore (Lyrics)

#Snøw #Teqkoi #AuroraVibes

aurora vibes,auroravibes,auroravibes lyric videos,music lyric videos,Snøw & Teqkoi - you don't want me anymore (Lyrics),snow & teqkoi,snow & teqkoi you don't want me anymore lyrics,snow & teqkoi you don't want me anymore,Snøw,Snøw lyrics,snow lyrics,snow you don't want me anymore lyrics,snow you don't want me,snow you dont,teqkoi lyrics,snow,snow you don't want me anymore,you dont want me anymore,teqkoi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments