Advertisement

Hunter Wright for Specialized Bikes

Hunter Wright for Specialized Bikes I've been on the couch recovering from a knee surgery and decided to put together several clips I collected over the first 6 months of 2013 while traveling and riding, before I blew out one of my knees. Mostly shot on my old GoPro Hero2 and a couple on my iPhone 5. Locations include Kansas City, MO, Austin, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Lawrence, KS, Kentucky, Nashville, TN and Boulder City, NV. Thank you to the homies that helped me get some of the clips! Thank you so much to my sponsors for helping me out Specialized Bikes, Demolition Parts, and Free State BMX!
Song Artist: Atlas Genius
Song Title: Trojans

Hunter Wright,2013,Specialized,Demolition,Kansas City,Nashville,Nevada,Las Vegas,P.series,thecomeup,ridebmx,Free State BMX,bmx,bike,stunts,Specialized Bicycle Components (Bicycle Manufacturer),Atlas Genius,Trojans,bmx street,tcubmx,BMX Bike (Product Category),Jump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments