Advertisement

Did I Make The Wrong Decision Breaking Up With My Boyfriend?

Did I Make The Wrong Decision Breaking Up With My Boyfriend? Did I Make The Wrong Decision Breaking Up With My Boyfriend? Dear Sybersue (Susan McCord) answers this question in her weekly video upload. Don't second guess yourself when you make a decision to end things with someone who repeats hurtful things that causes your trust to become irreparable. If they are not learning from their mistakes and continue to cause you heartache and pain, it is time to move on. Respecting yourself and having boundaries is always the right choice. #relationshiphelp #boyfriendproblems #loveadvice

Personal Dating or Relationship Questions for Sybersue? Contact me via PayPal option at and Text me at dearsybersue@gmail.com to set up a facetime audio or video appt. within 24 hours.

Susan McCord @ Dear Sybersue YouTube -
Dear Sybersue Facebook @
Blogs & Advice Column @
Quora @

Did I make the wrong decision breaking up with my boyfriend,Did I make the Wrong Decision Breaking up With My Boyfriend?,love advice from older woman,relationship advice that really works,advice columnist,dating relationship coach,love coach advice,advice blogger,did i make the right decision to break up,having respect and boundaries in relationship,am I right to move on from bf,breakup advice,breaking up with cheating bf,making the right decision to break up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments