Advertisement

My worst own goal ever... | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 15 | Rocket League

My worst own goal ever... | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 15 | Rocket League 2's until i lose episode 15 is here! Today I scored one of my worst own goals in ranked which ended up being pretty devastating. The goal of this series is to help you guys get better at Rocket League by explaining as much of my thought process as I can to give you guys some insight into how I approach 2v2's, and why I made certain decisions or why certain mistakes happened. Hopefully you can then try to apply some of that information from a grand champion 2v2 player and coach to your own game and improve at Rocket League. Enjoy!

► Subscribe:

► Follow me on Twitch:

► Buy Merch:

▼ Follow Me:
Twitter:
Discord:
Instagram:
TikTok:
Reddit:

🎮My Rocket League Coaching Profile🎮


Car Colors and Settings:


Production Music by www.epidemicsound.com

#amustycow #RocketLeague

amustycow,rocket league,2's until i lose,2's until i lose musty,2s until i lose,2s until i lose musty,twos until i lose,rocket league 2s until i lose,2s till i lose,2's till i lose,2s until i lose 15,2s until i lose ep. 15,2's until i lose 15,2's until i lose ep. 15,musty flick,musty rocket league,rocket league 2v2,rocket league own goal,own goal rocket league,worst own goal,own goal,My worst own goal ever... | 2’s Until I Lose Ep. 15 | Rocket League,

Post a Comment

0 Comments