Advertisement

How to Trade COMMON to LEGENDARY in 10 Minutes in Adopt Me! (Roblox)

How to Trade COMMON to LEGENDARY in 10 Minutes in Adopt Me! (Roblox) Today I show you how to trade from a common to legendary pet in 10 minutes in Adopt Me. This was all done on a new account in Roblox Adopt Me. Can you beat this record?

roblox,jeremy roblox,jeruhmi roblox,roblox adopt me,adopt me,adopt me common to legendary,adopt me world record,jeremy adopt me,how i traded from common to legendary in adopt me,adopt me from common to legendary,adopt me trading,adopt me trades,adopt me trade common to legendary,adopt me how to trade common to legendary,adopt me trading common pets for legendary,adopt me common pets,adopt me legendary pets,adopt me legendary trading,adopt me trade up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments