Advertisement

There's Only One Way Up || MTB HELI DROP

There's Only One Way Up || MTB HELI DROP Join our Discord community and get videos a week early!

The best shorts and jersey:

INSTAGRAM:

STRAVA:

Check out my gear here US LINKS:

GoPro Hero 7:
GoPro Hero 5:
GoPro Karma Grip:
GoPro Wind Screen:
GoPro Chesty:

My Helmet:
My Pack:
My Dropper:

OR this is the setup used by many other MTB YouTubers

EVO SS Gimbal:
GoPro Chesty:

Thank you to my Producer patrons!

Berm Unit -
Judy Zilinski
Pete Zilinski
David & Ben
Pete Vogel

vancan,vancan mtb,van can whistler,mtb,mountain bike,vancouver,north shore mtb,whistler bc,whistler,whistler mtb,whistler a line,a line,aline,whistler aline,heli drop,mtb heli drop,helicopter,mountain bike helicopter,heli shuttle,Revelstoke heli drop,glacier helicopters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments