Advertisement

Tears Are Not Enough - Making Of (With Names) part 1

Tears Are Not Enough - Making Of (With Names) part 1 NEWER VERSION


It's 1985, Award winning producer David Foster brings together the top talent in Canada to make an Ethiopian famine relief song. This video is a dedication to the recognition of those who are involved in the Northern Lights project. I, like many other people, have come across lists of names of those who participated in the song and have wondered who they are. Also, I have come across names i recognize but I am unable to see what their role was in the production.
So I put together a video showing the making of the song "Tears Are Not Enough" with the purpose of identifying all the talent from those various lists. I hope I mentioned everybody, and that I correctly identified everybody. Please comment me and I will make corrections. In the compiling of all the information for the names, it really makes me proud to be Canadian and proud of the talent in our music industry.
I do NOT take any credit for the video content as it is all from an original VHS tape from the CBC that I bought. I apologize for the poor video quality as it appears the video has degraded after 27 years. This video was put together using iMovie on a MacBook Pro as an exercise to learn and practice how to use the editing program.

Tears Are Not Enough (Composition),Corey Hart (Musical Artist),David Foster (Record Producer),Bryan Adams (Musical Artist),Geddy Lee (Musical Artist),Anne Murray (Musical Artist),

Post a Comment

0 Comments