Advertisement

My BROTHER TRYS To GET His DRIVING PERMIT!! *DID HE PASS?*

My BROTHER TRYS To GET His DRIVING PERMIT!! *DID HE PASS?* Today my brother tired to pass the test to get his learners permit. Did he pass?

I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

driving test,carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,carson johns driving,getting my learners permit,learners permit test,learners permit test utah,getting drivers license,getting drivers license at 16,getting drivers license vlog,failing the drivers test,passing the drivers test,drivers license,drivers ed,how to pass your driving test,student driver,acura,camaro,mustang,ford,carson,carson johns drive,how to drive,learning to drive,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments