Advertisement

G-Eazy - Get Back Up feat. Eminem & Anna (Official DJ Cause Edit)

G-Eazy - Get Back Up feat. Eminem & Anna (Official DJ Cause Edit) "Tyler Grey - Gimme More" OUT NOW! πŸ”₯
πŸ’š Spotify:
πŸ‘‰ Listen now:

πŸ”” If you like my music, subscribe to my channel & don't forget to turn on Notifications! πŸ””

A similar track was in an Assassin's Creed trailer, which is down for some reason. So I tought I make my own version of it with some specials like Eminem and a few edits!

If you like my version of 'Get Back Up', support me with a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Also follow me on on the links down below to always be up to date! πŸ™

Produced by DJ Cause

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

πŸ“· Stay in contact:
πŸ‘‰Facebook:
πŸ‘‰Instagram:
πŸ‘‰Twitter:
πŸ‘‰Soundcloud:
πŸ’š Spotify:

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

Songs used in this remix:

πŸ‘‰Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers
Itunes:

πŸ‘‰G-Eazy - Far Alone ft. Jay Ant
Itunes:

🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

Big thanks to Sho-Down who made this incredible instrumental with Anna!
watch here:

Video by Battlefield 1 which is available since Oct 21st, 2016 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Battlefield 1 Trailer
G-Eazy - Get Back Up
Eminem - Get Back Up
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed
Get Back Up
Get Back Up
Get Back Up

#GEazy
#GetBackUp
#DJCause

geazy,g-eazy,get back up,official,Assassin's Creed,trailer,eminem,dj cause,officialdjcause,anna,venom,kamikaze,rap,hiphop,killshot,the ringer,fall,lucky you,the beautiful & damned,Him & I,me myself and I,i mean it,1942,endless summer,war,battlefield,battlefield v,battlefield 5,World War II,WWII,music,revival,everyday,dax,mgk,machine gun kelly,rap god,hip hop,vevo,eminem and mgk,mgk beef,eminem beef,assassins creed,dax rap god,tribute to eminem,legend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments