Advertisement

Are You Demanding?

Are You Demanding? This YouTube is for those of you that aren't getting what you want, are you perhaps a little demanding in your approach?

Are you over contacting a Specific Person?


For my Guided Meditations with Music YouTube Channel

For my Self Love & Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Beginners Intensive Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Intermediate Course

For my Attracting your Dream Job/Work 15 Day Intensive Course



How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship - Specific Person Course

How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship LIVE Sessions




For those of you that want to add subtitles in other languages to my YouTubes



for career & money coaching
Apersonofinterest2014@gmail.com for 1 on 1 coaching and personal meditations
for my 3 true manifesting success stories books



#agnesvivarelli #agnesvivarellispecificperson #agnesmanifestingtips

Agnes,Are You Demanding?,agnes vivarelli,specific person,being too demanding,why am i not getting what i want,not getting what i want,why isnt it working,why isn't the law of attraction working for me,too demanding with manifesting,demanding manifestation,demanding from the universe,over contacting someone,being demandng with others,help manifesting,help manifesting work,am i being needy,am i being demanding,attraction vs repulsion,attraction vs addiction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments