Advertisement

He Finished in Me With My Tampon Still Inside

He Finished in Me With My Tampon Still Inside My loving roommates always supported me, even in difficult times. But that night, there was nothing they could do when that third person came into our home.

He was the kind of guy that could melt into a crowd like he was an extra, like he wasn't part of life at all. The boys and I never suspected him, let alone gave him any attention because we were dozens of drinks in. But once the lights were out, I finally realised too late that I was trapped alone with him, and my friends were nowhere in sight. I thought he is just a reserved person, but things started to seem eerie when I catch him staring at me while I'm goofing around. Perhaps I'm buzzed, but the way he looks at me is definitely different - in a bad way. My survival instincts kick in too late when he is already pinning me down onto my own bed, It was only fragments of memories that I can recall, but there is one thing that I am sure of: my tampon is still inside of me.

We chose this story because we want to encourage people to speak up if something similar has happened to them and to seek help if they're still in such a situation. We hope this video will encourage people to feel empathy and compassion for those who have gone through such experiences, encourage viewers to support each other and recover quicker. And we hope that it will encourage us all to do what we can to prevent these things from happening. Even if it does happen we want to encourage people to speak up for their own health and safety.

Submit your story at:

MinuteVideos Merch:
Support us on Patreon:

Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Webtoon:

story,story time,storytime,storybooth,story booth,storybooth animated,animation channel,story channel,dory story,teen stories,life lesson,minutevideos,minutesvideo,minutesvideos,my story animated,actually happened,Animation,relationship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments