Advertisement

Flirting w| My BEST FRIEND To See How She REACTS | Walker Bryant ft. Sophie Fergi

Flirting w| My BEST FRIEND To See How She REACTS | Walker Bryant ft. Sophie Fergi What's goodie guys it’s Walker Bryant! I hope you are ready for today’s video where I am flirting with my best friend to see how she reacts!! Today, I decided to flirt with my best friend, Sophie Fergi, to see how she would react! She had no idea that I was flirting with her for a funny challenge video, and her reaction at the end was so funny. Do you think I kissed her? Do you think her crush was mad? Stay tuned to find out! Love you guys!

#flirting #bestfriend #reacts

Don't forget to check out my sister, Alex's page where she has similar videos including funny pranks!! Make sure you SuBSCRIBE to join the family and see more videos like this. Leave a LIKE for more EXTREME CHALLENGE videos like this.

^^^^^^ WATCH MORE
PAUSE CHALLENGE WITH GAVIN MAGNUS ____
THE TRUTH ABOUT WINDI ____
24 HOUR OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE ____
INSTAGRAM CONTROLS MY DAY ____
MOVING IN W/ Crush ____
7 SECONDS CHALLENGE ____
SPIN THE DARE WHEEL W/ MY CRUSH ____
DOUBLE DATE ____
SISTER CONTROLS MY TEXTS ____


======== SUBSCRIBE !! MORE VIDEOS every WEEK !! ==========

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
TikTok:
Twitter:
Triller: @walkerjbryant


👌 FOLLOW THE SQUAD 👌

Gavin Magnus
IG:
YouTube:

Sophie Fergi
IG:
YouTube:

Jakob Magnus
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Aidan Prince
IG:
YouTube:

Parker Pannell
IG:
YouTube:

Lexi Giacobbe
IG:

DeLijah McAlpin
IG:

Brooklyn Queen
IG:
YouTube:

Sicily Rose
IG:

Paesha Poe
IG:

Ryker Baloun
YouTube:
IG:

Solomon Berg
IG:
YouTube:




Thanks for stopping by! I am Walker J Bryant and I am an actor living in L.A. When I am not auditioning or working to improve my craft, I enjoy entertaining you on YouTube with pranks and 24 hour challenges, last to challenges, girlfriend challenges, best friend challenges, and tiktok challenges!! Subscribe and turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS to see what I have up my sleeve....a prank? friend drama? stunts?? You'll see it all here first. Enjoy and THANK YOU for subscribing!! It truly means a lot.

walker bryant,walkerbryant,walker,bryant,date,girlfriend,boyfriend,crush,my crush,couple,challenge,gavin,magnus,gavin magnus,sophie,piper,rockelle,piper walker,vlog,2020,teens,new crush,react,reveal,flirting,my best friend,best friend,flirting with my best friend,reacts,to see how she reacts,she reacts,boyfriend girlfriend,love,friend,couple challenge,crush challenge,best friend challenge,gavinn,reaction,funny,prank,girls,funny reaction,flirt,family,truth,reacting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments