Advertisement

Potty Training Song | Kids Songs & Nursery Rhymes by Little World

Potty Training Song | Kids Songs & Nursery Rhymes by Little World When Jack’s tummy doesn’t feel good, Baby John follows him to the bathroom. Watch as Baby John learns to use the potty. Enjoy this new melody Potty Training Song and many more from Little World! #littleworldkidsvideos #nurseryrhymes #kidssongs

(🔔) Subscribe to Little World Adventures ►►

List of Kids Songs;
00:04 Potty Song
03:00 Feelings Song
06:32 What Sound Does Your Fav Truck Make?
09:16 Sea Animal Rescue Team
12:48 Policeman is Here To Help
17:00 Don't Be Afraid of the Dentist

Song Lyrics
Oh, Oh I need to go
When my tummy says so.
Why did he run away?
What's going on, I must know.
Where did he go, I must know.

Just like me, you will go
When your tummy says so
On the potty we will sit
And wait just a little bit
When we need to go, we will know

Help, help what's going on?
Why does my tummy feel so?
Quick Baby John, come and sit
Together we will wait for it
Now you know, when you need to go.

Oh, Oh I need to go
I can feel it I know
I don`t need diapers anymore
Now I am a big boy
I know when I need to go

Oh, Oh I need to go
I can feel it I know
Come Baby John, it's okay
When you're done go back to play
BJ: I know when I need to go

Listen to Other Little World Songs:
Policeman Keeps Us Safe ►►
Monsters In The Dark ►►
Beware of the Dangers At Daycare ►►
No No Swimming Song ►►
Play Nice At The Playground ►►
Yes Yes Save The Earth! ►►

These rhymes for children help teach basic skills and improves their ability to comprehend and follow directions. Nursery rhymes and kid’s songs accelerate phonetic awareness improving children's word comprehension, reading and writing skills.

Animations by: Valnet Inc.
Copyright 2020 Valnet

Potty training song,potty song,poo poo song,bathroom song,learning song,feelings song,baby john,Little world,little world kids song,little world nursery rhymes,nursery rhymes,kids songs,children songs,baby songs,songs for kids,kids videos,sing-along,toddler songs,best kids songs,preschool music,pre school videos,little angel,yes yes go potty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments