Advertisement

John Legend - All of Me (Official Video)

John Legend - All of Me (Official Video) Official music video for “All of Me” by John Legend ​
Listen to John Legend:

Subscribe to the official John Legend YouTube channel:

Watch more John Legend videos: ​

Follow John Legend: ​
Facebook:
Instagram: ​
TikTok: ​
Twitter:
Website:
Spotify:

#JohnLegend #AllOfMe #LoveInTheFuture

Chorus:
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

all of me,john legend,john legend all of me,love songs,all of me john legend,all of you,all of me john legend lyrics,john legend all of me lyrics,love song,all of me loves all of you,Christina perri a thousand years,passenger let her go,ed sheeran thinking out loud,ed Sheeran,passenger,Christina perri,Calum Scott you are the reason,romantic songs,romantic music,Valentine's Day,All of Me,G.O.O.D. Music/Columbia,John Legend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments