Advertisement

I bought the cheapest Audi S4 (B6) with a V8 from Copart Auction *Easy Fix*

I bought the cheapest Audi S4 (B6) with a V8 from Copart Auction *Easy Fix* In today's Video I reveal my latest Copart Salvage auction Pickup and start to fix it.

I bought this Audi S4 4.2L V8 for $1350 + Fees and it has very minor damage that can be repaired relatively cheap.

Watch todays video to see how much it will cost to repair and how much I spent on it so far.

Please consider Subscribing if you like this kind of content.

Subscribe Here:

Please let me know if you like these types of videos.

I typically like German Cars Such as Volkswagen, Audi and BMW but I love working with Honda, Acura and Toyota because they are simple and reliable.

Follow Me on Instagram:


Watch some of my previous builds:

Volkswagen Golf R32:

Honda Accord:

Rare Audi S5:

Looking for a new project car Ft. WRX STI and Golf R32:

Thank you for watching!

Thanks to Samcrac, Goonzquad and Auto Auction Rebuilds for showing me anything is possible.

This is Part one of rebuilding a wrecked 2005 Audi S4 with a 4.2L v8 Motor.

copart,audi s4,v8 exhaust,copart audi,audi v8,germanmuscle,wrecked audi,wrecked audi rebuild,audi rebuild,rebuilding a wrecked audi,copart rebuild,copart auto auction,copart walk around,audi exhaust,i bought an audi,audi rebuild project,copart wrecked audi rebuild part 1,rebuilding a wrecked,auto auction rebuilds,backyard boyz,samcrac,backyard boyz audi,audi rs,audi sport,audi compilation,rebuild a car,cheapest audi,cheapest audi rebuild,s5,s3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments