Advertisement

I ate pumpkin foods for a WHOLE DAY 🎃

I ate pumpkin foods for a WHOLE DAY 🎃 what I eat in a day: PUMPKIN EDITION 🎃
welcome back to #youtober day 4!
for a whole day I challenged myself to eat pumpkin recipes and they all turned out so much better than I thought (especially the pasta - I know maple syrup, tamari and pumpkin sounds whack but it ended up so good I don't understand). We also dive into a bit of intuitive eating and food shame and the whole video is topped off with an orangey hued sunset to seal the fourth video of the series.
enjoy ✨

follow my current autumn adventures on instagram🍂:

Pumpkin Spice Chapters 🧡:
00:00 - quote + intro ✨
01:42 - vegan pumpkin spice latte
03:21 - pumpkin spice pancakes
04:55 - pumpkin squash soup
07:24 - intuitive eating & food shame
10:31 - pumpkin hummus
11:45 - pumpkin maple pasta
hungry yet?

Cooking Dinner Playlist:


Vlog Songs:


pumpkin spice creamer recipe:
- pumpkin pie filling
- pumpkin pie spice mix
- flavoured almond milk creamer (hazelnut is yum)
- non-dairy milk of choice
- brewed coffee
- optional vegan Whipped Cream

my pumpkin soup soup recipe:
- 1/2 onion
- lotsa garlic
- any veg of choice (mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, peppers, etc.)
- 1 cup peeled pumpkin (bought frozen)
- 1 cup or more of butternut squash (bought frozen)
- 3 or more cups vegetable broth
- almond or coconut milk
- salt and pepper
- rosemary

where I got the pumpkin pasta inspiration:


ALL THINGS KOZE ❤


Stay in this cozy bubble:
▵ Twitter ▹
▼ KOZE Channel ▹
▵ My Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

▼ Spotify ▹

Do you like to read? ▹
Poetry ⫸ Dancing With Elephants ▹

Fiction ⫸ CATCHER ▹
Inspo/Motivation ⫸ FEELS ▹

** This whole Youtober series is unsponsored. It'd mean a whole lot if you like, subscribe or share with anyone you think might enjoy the series or needs a daily October dose ❤

#whatIeatinaday #pumpkin

what I eat in a day vegan,what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day fall edition,pumpkin recipes,easy pumpkin recipes,easy pumpkin recipes no bake,easy pumpkin recipes with few ingredients,pumpkin food game,pumpkin food,pumpkin food recipes,pumpkin foods to make,fall vegan what I eat in a day,intuitive eating,food shame,recipe ideas,kalyn nicholson,youtober,fall 2020,pumpkin soup,vegan pumpkin spice latte,what I eat in a day realistic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments