Advertisement

New Life Live! | I have a hard time being around my immature 27yo son; what do I say or not say?

New Life Live! | I have a hard time being around my immature 27yo son; what do I say or not say? June 25, 2020
Host: Steve Arterburn
CoHosts: Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Ron Archer

Question 1 (1:46): What do you do when your kids and grandkids don't want anything to do with you?
Question 2 (8:33): How do I deal with losing weight in a more spiritual way and feel better about myself?
Question 3 (14:40): Is there a way to stop being so sensitive at 29yo?
Question 4 (19:51): My opiate addict husband is getting out of rehab; how can I help him in recovery?
Question 5 (33:28): I have a hard time being around my immature 27yo son; what do I say or not say?
Question 6 (41:12) I have a disability and feel isolated; should I move to a disability community?

Want to call in and ask your question to our host and co-hosts? Call 800-229-3000! You can find out when we will be recording next at newlife.com.

Suggested Resources:
Healing Is a Choice
Lose It for Life
Take Your Life Back
How We Love


Do you have a question about anything you heard during the show? Call 800-NEW-LIFE, our call center can help you!

Follow us on social media!
- Facebook: @newlifemin @newlifesteve
- Twitter: @newlife @newlifelive @stevearterburn
- Instagram: @newlifelive @therealstephenarterburn

Important Information:
- Click here to find out about all of the resources that we are offering during this time of isolation and social distancing:
- Learn about all of our ONLINE workshops here:

immature

Post a Comment

0 Comments