Advertisement

WoW Classic - Bear Tanking (Feral), Gear & Stats, Part 4

WoW Classic - Bear Tanking (Feral), Gear & Stats, Part 4 Hello guys, many of you were asking about what items I am using for tanking in phase 4.

Big note is that I am main tanking now, so my build when it comes to stats and itemization is different.

I also talked about thick hide and what I think of the talent in general which was something that many of you and many friends of mine were asking me in game.

Make sure to leave a Like and Subscribe if you want to stay for more.

Music:

Donkey Kong Country Northern Kremisphere:
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Forest Interlude:

Kavou,funny,Let's Talk,Classic,Wow,World of Wacrarft,Leveling,Experiended,Classic Launch,Vanila,Nostalgia,PvE,PvP,Bear Form,Classic Talk,Warcraft,Wow gameplay,WoW guide,Classic Gameplay,Classic Guide,WoW Live,World of Warcraft LIVE,Feral Tanking,Druid,Feral,Bear,Tanking,Pvp,Ranking,Field Marshal,Feral Druid,Guild Drama,Guild,Feral dps,Dps,Why feral,New spec,Cat,Main Tanking,ZG,Zul Gurub,Itemization,Gear,Stats,Priority,Thick Hide,Bear Tanking,discussion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments