Advertisement

vacationing on the riviera mayya with friends 2019

vacationing on the riviera mayya with friends 2019 vacationing on the riviera mayya with friends including my girlfriend Laura Paula Lemuz 2019 ( I'm the one with big earrings & gf, Laura Paula is the one with in a flowered dress and a bottle of beer)
My videos are small clips about my career as a model, singer, adventurer, actress (small films and theater) and my pranks.
I am Beatrice Sabeyatlei from Barcelona, Spain, I am 26yrs old ( My dad is from Spain and my mom is from Italy), grew up here in USA(before I lived with my parents in Mexico, then my Mom & I moved to USA since 2004 I live in this beautiful county). I love to travel, photography, dancing at lot, sing, modeling, and acting. I am super exhibitionist and daring.


lesbians,butch lesbians,dyke lesbians,bikers,fights,catfights,girl fights,femme lesbians,stud lesbians,thongs,bikinis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments