Advertisement

I'm a Girl, But My Parents Have Been Dreaming of a Boy | Animated story of a sports girl

I'm a Girl, But My Parents Have Been Dreaming of a Boy | Animated story of a sports girl Brooke's father wanted a son, but she was born instead... In order not to ruin his plans to bring up a son who was supposed to become a champion, her father decided to raise Brooke as his son... What would come of this?

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,i'm a girl,my parents wanted a boy,my father was a wrestler,my borther is wrestler too,a girl wrestler,i look like a boy,i want to be feminine,i want to wear dresses,dad made me boy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments