Advertisement

George plays UNDERTALE so that Aedan doesn't have to (SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE)

George plays UNDERTALE so that Aedan doesn't have to (SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE) About 6 months ago I let my friend Aedan borrow my PSVita so that he could play UnderTale. 6 months later he had managed to get close to the end but did not think that he would finish the game soon and felt guilty about keeping my PSVita for so long (which is understandable) so he gave it back to me and said that he would play it another time. We are in lockdown now so he can't get to it so I am just going to stream the whole game so that he and anyone else who wants to can watch so I can stop lending my PSVita out to people. I recommend that you play the game for yourself rather than just watch me play it but if you can't then I am still here.

Play the game, it is amazing:

Enjoy.

UNDERTALE is by Toby Fox, here he is on twitter:

UNDERTALE)

Post a Comment

0 Comments