Advertisement

What I Like About Android Over iOS 2021 - Let’s Talk

What I Like About Android Over iOS 2021 - Let’s Talk First 1000 people to click the link will get a Skillshare premium trial for free!

Android has grown much faster than iOS has. if you look at android from 5 years ago, to the android we have today - its vastly different. while iOS might be more smooth and fluid, updates aren't as crazy as they used to be. Android is catching up, Ladies and Gentlemen!

⬇️
🚨 LISTEN UP, yes I use cases on my phones… and yes MANY companies contact me to be an affiliates for their cases.. but I ONLY recommend cases that I truly believe in. Which is why I love Rhinoshield. They are fantastic cases that protect your phone against high drops and they look good. Get 10% off ANY rhinoshield cases discount code: markstech10
RhinoShield ALL DEVICES -
For iPhones -
Impact Skin! -
For Samsung -
Design Your Case -
Over 100 Print Designs! -

⬇️
Follow me on social for sneak peaks/updates of videos before youtube sees it!
Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram @marks_tech

⬇️
My gear!
💥My main Camera -
💥Joby 3K Gorilla Pod -
💥Rode videoMicro -
💥Rode Wireless go -
💥Rode VideoMic NTG -
💥Audio-Technica ATH-M20x -


🚨 Stuff I recommend! 🚨
Samsung X5 External SSD -
Galaxy Watch 3 -
USB Type C Cable Fast Charging -
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) -
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad -
Samsung 28-Inch 4k UHD LED-Lit Monitor -
Apple Watch series 5 40mm -
Apple Watch series 5 44mm -
Apple Watch series 6 40mm -
Apple Watch SE -

Android vs iOS,android,iOS,iOS vs Android,iPhone vs samsung galaxy,iPhone 12 pro max,samsung galaxy s21 ultra,marks tech,android 11,iOS 14,iOS 15,android 12,beta,comparison,android is better than iOS,iOS is better than Android,

Post a Comment

0 Comments