Advertisement

The Majority ft. Lea Love - Take A Chance (Official Music Video)

The Majority ft. Lea Love - Take A Chance (Official Music Video) Take a Chance (Official Music Video) by The Majority ft. Lea Love

►Listen & download the song here:


A film by 'elan

►Connect with The Majority:






►Get the new MERCH:


►Connect with Lea Love:





Lea Love appears courtesy of © Mensch House Records

►(LYRICS) Take a Chance

Just like the sun beaming down on me
I can feel your love skankin to the beat
Make you a part of my energy
Boy I feel so free when your next to me

How do I be with you
If we cant be truthful to each other
Boy you know I give it all to you
If you say that you feeling like I do

Lets take a chance on this love
Lets take a chance on this me and you thing.

I never thought that you'd catch me baby
My heart has been on the run
I know you witnessed me livin' a fast life
But baby this aint for fun

Take my hand don't let it go
Pull me in and rock me slow
Here's my heart to keep you warm
All these feelings I cant ignore

The official YouTube channel of The Majority - Subscribe for the latest music videos, performances, and more.

© 2020 EMpower Entertainment Group LLC.
#Themajority​ #majoritymusic​ #takeachance​ #majority

The majority,the majority band,the majority music,island reggae,reggae,let it go,find her,a documentary series,reggae bands from hawaii,reggae bands from las vegas,reggae pop,pop reggae,love&,love and,desertreggae,Take a chance,lea love,majority,majority music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments