Advertisement

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL - How to Sight In - 4k

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL - How to Sight In - 4k I am really excited to start using the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL sight. This is the double pin, with the .019 size pins. This sight has all of the features I was looking for. The Dove Tail Mount, the two vetical pins, the quick dial yardage, and micro adjustable windage. All of these features will make shooting so much more fun. I can't wait to go to a 3D shoot.
I have only just started this archery journey. I may not have a lot of experience in archery, but I am very good at diving deep into the technical aspects of a sport. I will be doing more videos on my bow and some of the upgrades I have purchased. Thank you for watching this video, and stay tuned for more reviews and hunts to come.

If you are looking for a great archery shop, check out:
Hi-Tech Archery
1912 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Phone: (714) 449 - 9744
sales@htarchery.com

Also check out the Nock On Website for the complete 12 video series, and watch John Dudley show you from start to finish on how to shoot a compound bow.
Nockonarchery.com

Thanks so much for watching. If you're looking to purchase any of the gear I use, please help me out and click on any one of the Amazon links below. Thanks

I couldn't find my exact model on Amazon. This is the closest model I could find.
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL Double Pin, .019:

Drone gear:
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom:
DJI Mavic Air 2:
DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Kit:

Gopro gear:

GoPro Hero 8 Black:
GoPro Dual Battery Charger + Battery for HERO8:
Gopro Fusion Grip:
SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSD UHS-I Card with Adapter:

Check out my Patreon account, and consider supporting UoSocal channel's growth. Much appreciated!

uos,uosocal,urbanoutdoorsmansocal,nature,outdoors,sony a7iii,gopro,gopro hero 8,archery,archery how to,archery sight in,how to,pse,pse bow,pse drive 3b,spot hogg,fast eddie xl,spot hogg fast eddie xl,sighting in fast eddie,how to sight in,sight in your bow,nock on,nock on archery,nock on nation,john dudley,

Post a Comment

0 Comments