Advertisement

How to become a UNIVERSITY LECTURER! (UK science edit)

How to become a UNIVERSITY LECTURER! (UK science edit) If you have wondered about how you become a university lecturer then this video should hopefully help! I'm a lecturer in physics - this video details the typical steps from student to lecturer for a UK science based academic. My route was a little different - if you want to know more check out...

All views are my own. #drcst #academiclife #university
Music | Upbeat

how to become a university lecturer,how to become a professor,academic career,teacher,career,become professor,become lecturer,how do I become a professor,what do you need to be a college professor,what do you need to be a university lecturer,how to work at a university,difference between BSc and MPhys,difference between MPhys and MSc,do I need a PhD to be a professor,do I need a PhD to be a lecturer,becoming a professor,becoming a lecturer,dr cst,

Post a Comment

0 Comments