Advertisement

Gossip - Move in the Right Direction (Official Video)

Gossip - Move in the Right Direction (Official Video) Gossip's official music video for 'Move In The Right Direction'. Click to listen to Gossip on Spotify:

As featured on A Joyful Noise. Click to buy the track or album via
iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Gossip
Heavy Cross:
Perfect World:
Love Long Distance:

More great Alternative videos here:

Follow Gossip
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Gossip on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

One step closer to feeling fine
Getting better one day at a time
I'm moving forward with all of my might
I'm headed towards a new state of mind

So I'll hold back tears
Move in the right direction
Face my fears
Move in the right direction

I'm doing fine
One step closer every day at the time
I won't lose my mind, lose my mind, ah ah

Motivation a powerful strength
Hesitation was my first instinct
I got the notion, my weakness was
Total devotion it's okay

Because I will hold back tears
So I can move in the right direction
I have faced my fears
Now I can move in the right direction

#Gossip #MoveInTheRightDirection #Vevo

love long distance,acoustic,men in love,music,Move In The Right Direction lyrics,get a job beth ditto,heavy cross,GossipVevo,hd,Gossip live,pop goes the world,vevo,Move In The Right Direction live,Gossip lyrics,official,download,standing in the way of control,remix,girl,lyrics,Gossip Move In The Right Direction,official video,cover,move in the right direction,original,Gossip,Sony,perfect world,music video,Gossip Vevo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments