Advertisement

Embody & Brianna - Love of You (The Violin Song) [Official Audio]

Embody & Brianna - Love of You (The Violin Song) [Official Audio] Subscribe to our channel:
Stream & Download:
🔊ALL the Thrace vibes in one MASSIVE playlist :
Licensing : office@thrace-music.com & info@ultrarecords.com
Follow us on Instagram

Written by Cristian Tarcea (Monoir)
Produced by Embody, Cristian Tarcea (Monoir), Cenk Çelebioğlu, Alper Gemici
Vocals Brianna
Mixed By Embody & Cristian Tarcea (Monoir)
Mastered By Cristian Tarcea (Monoir)
Artwork by @loredvn

Follow Brianna:



Follow Embody :



LYRICS
There’s no one else,
Passing by on my street,
I’m alone, I’ve been thinking all night long

And all these places,
I pass by,
The remind me of you,
Can’t replace the love of you,

You’ve been so cold, been so wrong
But you want the right things
I’m not sure, I’m not done with the things u said to me

I’m here, you’re not,
Feeling so empty inside
Lalala
But you’re still on my mind

You come, you leave, i stay, i keep
All the things you said to me,
I can’t replace the love of you.

All rights reserved.
©&Ⓟ 2021 Thrace Music & Ultra Records




#ThracesByBrianna #ThraceOnTheSound

Love of You,Love of You song,Love of You video,Love of You Brianna,Brianna Love of You,Love of You Embody,Embody Love of You,Brianna,Briana,Embody,Lost in Istanbul,Violin Song,Brianna song,Brianna video,Embody song,Embody video,music video,official video,official music video,Thrace,Thrace Music,Thracemusic,Thrace Music song,Bianca Nita,Cristian Tarcea,Cenk Çelebioğlu,Alper Gemici,ultra music,ultramusic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments