Advertisement

$100 Gaming PC Challenge! (2020)

$100 Gaming PC Challenge! (2020) Head to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code TECHBYMATT

Welcome to my latest video where I attempted to put together the best PC I could for $100!

Parts on Ebay:

CPU/Motherboard Combos:
CPU:
Motherboard:
RAM:
GPU:
HDD:
PSU:


--------------Social Media Links--------------------------------
Instagram:
Twitter:
SoundCloud:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Personal Rig Specs(Amazon Links)~
Ryzen 7 1700:
Asrock AB350 ITX:
Galax HOF DDR4 3200mhz:
Zotac GTX 1070 ti Mini:
Corsair SF450:

~Music Credits:~

Background Music:
LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "Better Days"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @


I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Make sure to leave any questions in the comment section down below and I will do my best to answer them.

DISCLAIMER: All Amazon links are connected to my Amazon Associate account. I earn a small commision from each purchase without any increase in cost to you. All eBay links are linked to my Ebay Partner account and also provide a small commision.

100 gaming pc,cheap gaming pc,budget gaming pc,gaming pc challenge,pc,computer,challenge,pc build,cheap computer,gaming computer,techbymatt,tech by matt,diy pc case,diy computer case,build guide,ebay gaming pc,ebay,amazon,intel,nvidia,gtx,amd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments