Advertisement

Abraham Hicks - When things repeatedly don't work out, do this - Z.Z drawing

Abraham Hicks - When things repeatedly don't work out, do this - Z.Z drawing Helle Beautiful Beings - Thank you to all of you who have followed the Z. Zeahorse channel for some time and to those of you who have just recently found this space ❤️ 🧡

To help me continue to share the work I do on my channel, please consider the following options:

To purchase a T-shirt, a digital image or mug with my artwork





A donation via PayPal



To purchase a signed print of my artwork

Small (21 x 29.7 cm - A4) - £7.99
Large (29.7 x 42 cm - A3) £12.99
zeahorsezealand@gmail.com

A personal Relationship meditation/appreciation/affirmation
10 min - mp3
zeahorsezealand@gmail.com

To purchase 4 greeting cards with my artwork - £3.99
zeahorsezealand@gmail.com

❤️ Sarah
Thank you

Enjoy, like and subscribe :-)

Follow me:
On Facebook -

On Instagram -

-------------------

- Drawing & animation: Sarah Kiaer (Z. Zeahorse)



- Abraham Hicks segment: abraham-hicks.com -

- Music: Jordan Jessep -

--------
Z. Zeahorse Artwork
Today I'm starting a new fresh drawing. I'm also changing the theme as I'm drawing a flower, a pink tulip. The tulip is one of my favourite spring flowers - I love to watch their beautiful flower heads in the sun, when the colour of the petals becomes almost translucent in some cases and the resulting colour display is so delicious to take in.

AH - Segment
The Abraham Hicks segment that I'm drawing to is a fascinating take on the we are constantly in the process of becoming, also when we don't feel anything is changing at all. I love this explanation that Abraham gives, the we are constantly changing, and often, we are just changing into the same as we were, by reproducing our old patterns. We basically need to break the cycle.

abraham hicks relationships,abraham hicks unconditional love,abraham hicks momentum,abraham hicks process,abraham hicks rampage,abraham hicks desire,abraham hicks,esther hicks,abraham hicks playlist,abraham hicks law of attraction,abraham hicks vortex,abraham hicks money,abraham hicks meditation,abraham hicks workshops,abraham hicks seminars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments