Advertisement

Write and Officiate the Perfect Wedding Ceremony (Like a Pro)

Write and Officiate the Perfect Wedding Ceremony (Like a Pro) Instead of grabbing a canned pre-written sample from one of the 879,695,691 webpages out there, start with my full 10-part wedding ceremony outline instead.

A canned script is restrictive right out of the gate. It says, “I’m not really sure what I’m doing.” When we use a wedding ceremony outline, it communicates to our couple that we’re both flexible and structured. The process ends up being way more collaborative, and the finished ceremony ends up being way more personal.

It’s the difference between “Hey, I bought this cake. Now eat it.” and “Hey, let’s make a cake!” Or something.

Here is the ceremony outline I start with for 100% of the weddings I officiate.

In this video, I'll show you how to write and officiate a wedding ceremony with total confidence like a pro for 2020.

GRAB MY FREE ULTIMATE 10-PART WEDDING CEREMONY GUIDE
👉🏻 ⭐️www.howtoofficiateawedding.ca/guide⭐️ 👈🏻

To dive deeper into this topic, head to the companion blogpost:

My Online Course for Wedding Officiants:

My Officiant Coaching Services:

My Officiating Services:

My Unboring!Wedding Day Love Stories Podcast:

Unboring!Wedding on Facebook:

Unboring!Wedding on Instagram:

wedding,how to perform a marriage,how to marry someone,become a minister,become ordained,How to get ordained,wedding officiant,how to officiate a wedding,simple wedding ceremony,performing a wedding ceremony,marriage ceremony,how to conduct a wedding ceremony,best wedding ceremony,sample wedding vows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments