Advertisement

Foundation City Builder (Early Access) - Part 1 - The new Valley map!

Foundation City Builder (Early Access) - Part 1 - The new Valley map! Starting out in the new Valley map in the Foundation Early Access build just released on Steam. So much new stuff!

💬 Join me on Discord:

🐦 Follow me on twitter:

📺 I stream over on Twitch:


🔻 If you're looking for replays of my live streams be sure to check out my second channel, TolakramToo:



Playlist:

Foundation Steam page is here:
Foundation Discord here:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
What is Foundation?

Foundation is a grid-less, sprawling medieval city building simulation with a heavy focus on organic development, monument construction and resource management.

The game features in-depth resource management akin to the Anno (Dawn of Discovery) series, expertly mixed with city building elements from Settlers, SimCity, and Pharaoh all topped with narrative encounters inspired by Crusader Kings II to create the ultimate medieval ant-farm simulation.

🔹Organic urbanism of the Medieval Era🔹
Create gridless and organically sprawling cities that grow like actual medieval cities.

🔹Lay the foundation, thrive, and prosper🔹
Weave a complex web of interactions between inhabitants needs and skills, resources availability, extraction, and transformation.

🔹Unique monument creation tool🔹
Craft and design original free-form monuments like Abbeys, Churches, Lord Mansions, Castles and more, with our proprietary node-based tool.

🔹Full modding support for the community🔹
Share characters, buildings, quests, and even real topologies through our mod-support tool and be part of the Foundation community.

🔹Powered by our own Hurricane game engine🔹
Experience a city-building game engineered with a dedicated, tailor-made, in-house engine built with our unique vision in mind.

🔹Original soundtrack by Paradox veterans🔹
Immerse yourself in our blissful soundtrack by talented composers who worked on titles suche as Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV!

Foundation and Polymorph on Twitter:




#FoundationGame #Tolakram #CityBuilder

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Follow me on twitter:

I sometimes stream over on Twitch:

About me:

My name is Mark and I'm a middle aged (old) gamer doing let's plays of games I'm playing, some old and some new. I've found that recording and sharing game play video is fun, and makes the games I play even more enjoyable. This is a hobby for me with my goal to provide at least a few videos a week, as many as I have time for.

I do hope you find these videos enjoyable! Comments are more than welcome, especially tips if I've done something silly (which is most of the time). Likes and subscribes are always appreciated!

foundation,foundation alpha,foundation alpha gameplay,foundation city builder,foundation city building game,foundation game,foundation game city builder,foundation gameplay,foundation medieval city builder,tolakram,city builders 2019,foundation early access,foundation gameplay ep 1,foundation early access content,foundation game ep 1,foundation valley map,foundation game valley map,foundation gameplay 2019,city builder,foundation review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments