Advertisement

Five - Until the Time Is Through

Five - Until the Time Is Through Five's official music video for 'Until The Time Is Through'. Click to listen to Five on Spotify:

As featured on Five: Greatest Hits. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Stream more music from Five here:

More from Five
Got The Feelin':
Keep On Movin':
Everybody Get Up:

More great 90's videos here:

Follow Five
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Five on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

Now and forever, Until the time is through

I can't believe it, I don't know where to start,
No baby, So many questions deep inside my heart

Give me a moment before you go,
There's something you ought to know.

Baby now and forever,
Until the time is through (Until the time is through),
I'll be standing here,
Waiting and never give up my faith in you (Give up my faith in you),
Trying to make it clear,
Without your love, I'd be half a man, Maybe one day, You'll understand,
Now and forever, Until the time is through

if ya gettin down,let's dance,we will rock you,acoustic,5ive,keep on movin,music,until the time is through live,instrumental,vevo,until the time is through lyrics,official,download,slam dunk da funk,when the lights go out,karaoke,remix,until the time is through remix,we will rock youuntil the time is through,lyrics,audio,megamix,official video,cover,until the time is through karaoke,got the feelin,five,Sony,get,

Post a Comment

0 Comments