Advertisement

Whitney Houston - All At Once (Audio)

Whitney Houston - All At Once (Audio) "All At Once" by Whitney Houston
Listen to Whitney Houston:

Subscribe to the official Whitney Houston YouTube channel:

Follow Whitney Houston:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Chorus:
Ever since I met you
You're the only love I've known
And I can't forget you
Though I must face it all alone
All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Wishing you'd come back to me
And that's all that matters now
All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Holding on to memories
And it hurts me more than you know
So much more than it shows
All at once

#WhitneyHouston #AllAtOnce #OfficialAudio

whitney houston,whitney houston higher love,i wanna dance with somebody,i will always love you,i have nothing,how will i know,where do broken hearts go,my love is your love,when you believe,greatest love of all,its not right but its okay,official audio,official whitney houston,soul,lyrics,audio,songs,all at once,All At Once,Arista/Legacy,Pop,Whitney Houston,

Post a Comment

0 Comments