Advertisement

The RUS Is Now ONE of the BEST Guns In Cod Mobile...

The RUS Is Now ONE of the BEST Guns In Cod Mobile... Hello to the People lurking the description, I am a professional cod mobile player who plays codm on the daily. Anyways in today’s video I ended up using the RUS and made an insane class setup with it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the video and just to remind you guys, I appreciate each and every one of you who have given me the recent support on my channel. Don’t forget to leave a like, comment and sub pce.

My discord Link:
My trovo:
My Twitter:

If you want to support Me, use this link

#codm #cod #aim #zombies #codmobile #bestsens #proplayer #pro

codm,cod mobile,call of duty mobile,pro player,cod mobile gameplay,cod mobile ranked,class setup,cod mobile class setup,cod mobile new update,new map,clutch,call of duty mobile gameplay,legendary ranked,ranked gameplay,best weapons cod mobile,new update cod mobile,godzly,nuke cod mobile,hawksnest,bobbyplays,ferg,ranked gameplay codm,season 11,cod mobilet tournament,rus class setup codm,rus gameplay codm,bestsmg,Imvague codm,RUS codm,RUS gunsmith codm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments