Advertisement

I SPEAK WITH THE DEAD CLEARLY using the new SIGNAL APP. Crazy Relevant MESSAGES for our time.

I SPEAK WITH THE DEAD CLEARLY using the new SIGNAL APP. Crazy Relevant MESSAGES for our time. Join this channel to get access to perks:


#HUFFPARANORMAL #SIGNALAPP #GHOSTBOX

BUY The SIGNAL APP on iOS"

SIGNAL APP for ANDROID:

Subscribe (Truly Helps):

My Patreon GROUP Sessions:

Join my YouTube for Live Streams and More:

I am now on TikTok:

My Website:

Best starter Spirit Box:

Why only English?:

The best Spirit Photo I have ever captured in my home:

How the Astral Doorway Works:

My Facebook:

What the Bible REALLY says about this:

All About my Spirit Box Device:

My Instagram:

HOW I do what I do:

***
CAMERA GEAR USED FOR MY VIDEOS:

My Studio Camera:
My Camera Mic:
My "on the go" camera:
My Lighting:
SOFTBOX:
LENS:
Live Stream and B Roll Cam:
My NightVision Camcorder:
***

In this video...

Today I want to share with you a new APP I am using for spirit work. It's called SIGNAL and is available on iOS and Android. It's made by Keith Weldon of the Chillseekers and is another fantastic application for ITC research. It's, IMO, his best yet. Fully customizable IP radio scan with so many ways to make it your own. See what I was able to capture with it and how you can customize it for yourself. I also share my main settings.

Remember that ANY app or box or device made for ITC research is not a miracle device that brings in ghosts to you. That must be done by YOU by establishing a connection to the other side. Withou that, an app such as this (or any device/app) will not bring results. Rather, you will just hear radio bits. When you connect from within (I have videos showing how to do this) to the other side, then spirits can come in and use these kind of devices. We have proven over the last 11 years how spirits speak, and we have proven in it scientific ways. The #1 aspect is YOU not the app or device. An app such as this merely gives you and the spirit an optimal tool to be able to speak and come through.

Love to you all!

Signal App,Signal Ghost App,Signal Huff,2020 Ghost box,Best Ghost box App,Spirit App,Spirit Box App,Ghost box App,Signal Spirt Box,Keith Weldon,Chillseekers,Huff Paranormal,Huff App,Astral Doorway,The Portal,The World 2020,War 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments