Advertisement

5 Signs that You Need Therapy! | Kati Morton

5 Signs that You Need Therapy! | Kati Morton What are the 5 Signs that You Need Therapy?
I'm Kati Morton, a licensed therapist making Mental Health videos!
JOURNALING CLUB
Every Tuesday & Friday I post a journal prompt to help keep you motivated and working on yourself.
Ordering my book "Are u ok?"


PATREON
Do you want to help me support the creation of mental health videos?
Help Caption Our Videos


BUSINESS EMAIL
linnea@toneymedia.com
MAIL
PO Box #665 1223 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90403
PLEASE READ
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.

kati morton,wellbeing,coping skills,advice,mental health,therapist,healthcare,life hacks,support,personal,care,therapy,psychology,should I see a therapist,am I sick,mentally ill,sad,depressed,katie morton,katy morton,kat morton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments