Advertisement

#SCORPIO SUN|ASCENDANT #TAROT READING OCTOBER 2020

#SCORPIO SUN|ASCENDANT #TAROT READING OCTOBER 2020 SCORPIO: BE CAUTIOUS WITH WHO YOU LOAN MONEY OR ANY EXPENSIVE ITEMS THIS MONTH! ALSO SINGLE SCORPIOS BEWARE OF WHO YOU MEET IN OCTOBER!

LINK TO PURCHASE EXTENDED READING:


LINK & INSTRUCTIONS TO BOOK A READING: #1. Send Payment in advance to book a reading (I charge $50 for 30 minutes or $30 for 15 minutes) All readings are conducted by phone, I do not do sessions over 30 minutes) *through PayPal:

#2. Within 24 hours, I will email you with my available dates and times, subject to availability. To contact me, please email me at foryourchi@gmail.com If you would like to donate to this channel, please click the following link:

#September2020 #horoscope #zodiac #monthlyreading September #Scorpio #Scorpiorising #Scorpioascendant #monthlyreading

OCTOBER

Post a Comment

0 Comments