Advertisement

Does the medical field want to overhaul Covid counter-measures around the world?

Does the medical field want to overhaul Covid counter-measures around the world? In this video I look over the Great Barrington Declaration which is a pretty moderate-sounding proposal that struck me as being misused to promote an agenda that may not be intended.

The declaration itself is at
Almost all the rest of the research in this video is on Wikipedia because I am very lazy.

I did a quick search as I'm posting this on October 16th just to see if I was way off-base about how the Great Barrington Declaration would be misused. It looks like the White House is using as an argument in favor of a "herd-immunity" approach so at least I know I'm not paranoid.

This link will have plenty of takes on it for the foreseeable future, but as of right now most of them seem pretty sensationalized when compared to what is actually declared. Take a look and let me know if you see anything that changes the story:

Also, I'm trying out some new software for capturing video and I think I'm getting better at editing. Feedback is appreciated.

world?

Post a Comment

0 Comments