Advertisement

AITA My Brother Is Marrying My School Bully | My Fiancee Want $20k Ring But I'll Only Pay $500 For

AITA My Brother Is Marrying My School Bully | My Fiancee Want $20k Ring But I'll Only Pay $500 For Story 1:
AITA for exploding at my brother's fiancée?


Story 2:
AITA for not wanting to buy my fiancée the ring she wants?


Story 3:
My (25F) cousin (26F) resents me for not having an arranged marriage and blames me for hers.


Here a link to my Relationship Advice Channel:


#Askreddit #AITA #FamilyDrama

bf,aitar,/aita,relationship advice,gurlcan reddit,ask guru,reddit stories,update,bridezilla,entitled people,cheating,girlfriend,wife,husband,updoot,momzilla,divorce,parenting,relationship,advice,mother in law,relationship stories,wedding drama,dna results,parental rights,parental,dna,tests,reddit relationship advice,reddit relationship,reddit cheating,aita update,reddit update,reddit girl,reddit real voice,r/aita,reddit family,reddit family drama,reddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments