Advertisement

Creative Block and Feeling Powerless to Affect Change

Creative Block and Feeling Powerless to Affect Change I fell off a cliff into a ravine of creative despair. I haven’t felt like I could (or should) make videos giving advice when I’m actively working to learn, grow, and question my own internalized prejudices. So here’s a little update where I work through some of that and share some things that I’ve found helpful.

YA Book Recommendations:
Dear Martin by Nic Stone: shorturl.at/fkqD2
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: shorturl.at/aouQS
On the Come Up by Angie Thomas: shorturl.at/dlCH8
I’m Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal: shorturl.at/swP59
A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow: shorturl.at/lEJK7

SUBSCRIBE for more advice and creative inspiration every THURSDAY:



Have a question or idea for a video/blog, submit it here:



Let’s connect!



BLOG: www.iIMAGINEblank.com

INSTAGRAM: @iIMAGINEblank

TWITTER: @iIMAGINEblank

FACEBOOK:

EMAIL: iIMAGINEemail@gmail.com



Thanks for LIKING/FAVORITING/SUBSCRIBING/SHARING! I love you guys!



♫ MUSIC ♫:
“Morpho Diana” by Rachel K Collier (YouTube Audio Library)
"Board Games for One" by Single Friend (YouTube Audio Library)

advice,creativity,inspiration,motivation,dating,beauty,kaitlyn pendleton,iIMAGINEblank,imagination,Creative block,writer’s block,ya book recommendations,young adult books,ya books about black teen experience,books,reading,black ya authors,writers block,creative block tips,creative rut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments