Advertisement

Tried ONE PUNCH MAN'S workout routine for 24hrs |Lujaw Tuladhar|

Tried ONE PUNCH MAN'S workout routine for 24hrs |Lujaw Tuladhar| So basically in this video i tried to do ONE PUNCH MAN'S workout routine,tbh it's intense, you can try it out if you want to.Unfortunately all the gyms are still closed due to this covid 19 pandemic ,so i had to do squats with homemade sorta equipment,that is my bag ,lol,filled with books and idk whatever i feel like shoving in it.This workout routine is for 7 days a week and it gets even more complicated according to the site from which i got my information regarding the routine.
I am a 19 year old kid who likes lifting weights at the gym and filming what i do, may that be my day to day life or my gym related stuff,to add on ,i want to become a competitive men's physique athlete.I did my first show a year ago when i was 18.workingout helps me get through my tough times,specially mentally.Growing up i was a introvert kid with zero socializing skillz and guts ,i got my firt gym membership when i was 15 and since then it lifted my emotions and with that this filming videos and posting videos and photos on social media sites boosted me and pushed me towards becoming abit more social and less intovert day by day.I won't ever giveup doing,filming and posting videos cuz it helped me alot both emotionally and personality wise as well ,idk what i'm speaking but i'm simply typing my heart out and same goes with my videos, i try to pour my heart out.Posting vlogs and videos weren't easy at first ,i had my own insecurities but slowing but promptly i'm starting to get a hang of it because whenever i feel nervous or get camera anxious ,i remind myself that i always wanted to post videos on youtube and this is what made me less of a introvert kinda person.I'm sooo grateful to all of you for your love and support and i hope you'll support me till the very end and i swear i'll do my best to remain honest,maintain tranaparency,entertain and help you out with whatever your goal might be,cuz i'm a trainer aswell,dm me for help in dietplan and workout routines.me and my team at the physique workshop are more about scietific approach on both nutrition and training rather than the old school "my way or the highway"sorta approach. like i always say ,you need to have some sorta knowledge regarding a new field that youre willing to dive in as it can be very beneficial and you dont need to fully rely on your trainer and blindly trust them.
I follow jeff nippard and mike iseratel for relable sources of information regarding this fitness world.
*Subscribe to the channel if you haven't already.we're about to hit 400 so let's make this happen ,let's grow like a family.
*FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

#onepunchman #workoutroutinefor24hours

onepunchman,workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments