Advertisement

[PLAN WITH ME] 2020 Semi-Yearly Setup | Start a New Bullet Journal | MINIMALIST

[PLAN WITH ME] 2020 Semi-Yearly Setup | Start a New Bullet Journal | MINIMALIST How is you 2020 going~ It is time to do a semi-yearly refresh!
I already did my setup page so here I'm sharing the one I did for my husband. If you are switching to a new notebook or new to the Bullet Journal community, I hope this video is helpful or inspiring for you~

✨ For more posts, you can follow me on Instagram @junnisunxiaomei:

✨ You can also join my Patreon community to get more bonus content:


Supplies info here if you need:
- Black Dotted Grid Notebook 120gsm:
- Circle Maker:
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen (soft/hard):
- M&G Signme Pigment Liner [can be replaced by Sakura Pigma Micron Pen:
- Monthly Calendar Stamp:
- Black Inkpad:
- Uni Ball Signo Gel Ink Pens:

Here are the links of my previous BUJO videos if you haven't watched them:
PLAN WITH ME |
DOODLE WITH ME |
WATERCOLOR WITH ME |
SKETCH WITH ME |

THANK YOU for watching~ ❤

bullet journal,bullet journal setup,bullet journal 2020,bullet journal ideas,bullet journal yearly set up,bullet journal 2020 setup,bullet journal 2020 ideas,yearly set up bullet journal,bujo yearly spread,bujo yearly set up,bujo yearly spread ideas,bullet journal yearly spread,plan with me,plan with me 2020,bullet journal plan with me,bullet journaling,bujo minimalist,bullet journal minimalist,bujo minimalist 2020,minimalist bujo setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments