Advertisement

In fact || meme

In fact || meme Brug this meme is 5 years old and I STILL be posting it😌

Honestly these two are my babeys,I love them so much

Basically it’s about toxic relationships blah blah blah trauma blah blah blah

Brug i rlly don’t wanna stay another year here I want my own room so I can decorate it and so my stuffed animals don’t have to stay in my attic they’re lonely up there

Brug thats why i don’t like going in boys rooms, where the FUK are the stuffed animals? What do you cuddle with ?ò_ó

I had a dream I was in UCN and I somehow knew baby’s jumpscare was coming but it was silent and silence scares me the most and I got so scared I screamed and woke myself up


Cherry’s B 0 P S of the day:
Mining - Minecraft King27
Конфетка - Marty me, Bellamy
Nice Guy - GRLWOOD


Find me!

Instagram -
Drawing Instagram -
Google classroom code - fwsmotg

Springtrap,mangle,In fact,In fact meme,Old meme,Old animation,Old animation meme,In fact animation,In fact animation meme,Animation,Animation meme,In fact animatic,In fact animatic meme,Animatic,Animatic meme,Vent meme,Vent snimatic,Vent animatic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments