Advertisement

GIRLS ANSWER QUESTIONS GUYS ARE TOO SHY OR AFRAID TO ASK *EXPLICIT*!πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ’¦

GIRLS ANSWER QUESTIONS GUYS ARE TOO SHY OR AFRAID TO ASK *EXPLICIT*!πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ’¦ #StellaShanelly #Faheza #Abenasworld
DISCLAIMER: I am from a πŸ’― Christian background and point of view. In as much as this video is quite explicit,DONT be deceived. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS ❌❌.

So I asked a number of guys questions that they have been dying to ask ladies or questions they are shy to ask ladies. They sent a couple of them in and I called on a few beautiful ladies to ask them. I hope this video be as fun as possible.

Let’s be friends
Subscribe here
Instagram
Facebook
For sponsorships,product reviews,collaborations,Please Email me : judithmarfo15@gmail.com
I am open to doing business with you

Want to see my recent videosπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ
Dear class of 2020



Delicious Ghana Beans Stew Recipe



All you need to know before coming to university



Shopping on a weekend with my sisters in Ghana



How to save money whilst in college or university


I went to the best reviewed nail saloon in my city



How to make the best detox tea or drink/ Loose weight faster



FAQ
Editor Used : iMovie
Lighting: Ringlight,room lighting and natural light(sometimes)

Link to Abena’s Channel



Stella’s Channel



Fah-Eza’s Channel



Link to Awo Styles Instagram Page


Link to Jessica’s Instagram


maddie and elijah,maddie joy,elijah wireman,asking a girl questions guys are too afraid to ask,asking a guy questions girls are too afraid to ask,asking guys questions,asking girls questions,how to kiss,kiss tutorial,kissing tutorial,cute couple,couple q and a,couple goals,questions girls have always wanted to ask guys,questions guys are too afraid to ask,asking guys questions girls are too afraid to ask,asking my girlfriend questions guys are too afraid to ask,

Post a Comment

0 Comments