Advertisement

🏠EMPTY HOUSE TOUR | My first place! :D (+ a lot of emotions 😒🥺)

🏠EMPTY HOUSE TOUR | My first place! :D (+ a lot of emotions 😒🥺) Hi Jewels~ FINALLY after searching for a place to call home....June 01, 2020 it happened. Such a huge milestone for my Jewel's and I! I definitely will be making this a "series" of some sort! I'm especially excited to be in charge of decorating EACH room in this house and especially the "project" I'm creating in one the rooms. ahhhh thank you guys so much for allowing to grow as a person. I am so thankful everyday and I'm just happy. -Julie
main channel:
my instagram: @_atjulie

My circle lenses are from: use the code "JULIE10"
for 10% off!

My foods can be purchased at: use the code "JULIE" for 5% off!

My clothes can be purchased at , use the code "Q3leejutv15" for 15% off!

#housetour#myfirstplace#julievlog

juliemukbang,juliejulie,julie mukbang vlog,julie house tour,julie Korea room tour,julieinkorea,my first place,apartment hunting,house hunting,my dream home,maipham,raven elyse,arie and lauren,missmangobutt,Stephanie soo,Veronica wang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments