Advertisement

This Game Devlog Will Open Your Third Eye || Dubious Devlog

This Game Devlog Will Open Your Third Eye || Dubious Devlog Twitter:
Instagram:


Unity Gamedev in Meditation Mode. You feel like your third eye is closed?
You live in fear of loss of you transcendetal self? Did I write transcendetal right? I won't bother to look it up!
But I am doing my best. Or am I?

Stepping up my social media game. ;)

"Beginner Gamedev Cringe" or "Dubious Devlogs" is a series of videos in which I share my experiences, cringy moments and overall teachings while learning how to build games with the Unity engine.
As always we encounter many bugs and glitches on the way but what else would one expect?!

See you in the next one.
Enjoy yourself gamerbois.

gamedev,gaming,indiegame,indiedev,gamer,gamerboys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments