Advertisement

HOW TO MAKE an Abstract Painting With BRIGHT COLOURS | 80's Style and FUN

HOW TO MAKE an Abstract Painting With BRIGHT COLOURS | 80's Style and FUN In this video I make an abstract painting

Materials used in this video
- Acrylic paint
Colours: black, white, red, blue, pink, turquoise, yellow and salmon
- Canvas board 25X25
- Brush
- Palette knife
- Masking tape
- Lid of a jar

Music
- Time
URL:

I hope you enjoy this video and that it will give you the motivation to practice abstract painting.

All my best 🖤

Chalarie

#Dejongart #Chalarie #AbstractArt #80'sStyle
........................................................................................................................................................................
Please like and share my videos
-Subscribe to my channel


-Check out my other abstract painting videos

If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments

#DejongArt,#Chalarie,#AbstractArt,#80'sStyle,#BrightColours,#Tutorial,#MaskingTape,#PaletteKnife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments