Advertisement

S12K + M416 This combination makes me unstoppabel | Osm Duo clutches | Pubg mobile lite

S12K + M416 This combination makes me unstoppabel | Osm Duo clutches | Pubg mobile lite I hope u guys enjoy the video.. with my boaring voiceover..

Enjoy kro yaar ..

And if u wana to support me :- then subscribe krlo channel ko

Download Pubg mobile lite :-

________🌀DJGAMER🌀________

Player I'd :- 7261970663
In game name :- Prime๛DJGAMER

------------🌀-------------

Insta I'd :-

Discord :-


-------------🌀------------
4 finger claw.
Mobile :- redmi note 8 pro ( noob )
Ram :- 6gb no lag
Recorder :- inbuild screen recorder .
Operating systems :- Android

#pubgmlite
#rushgameplay
#pubgmobile
#djgamer

Hope u guys enjoy the video..
Don't forget to like share and subscribe.
Thanx for watching 🙏🙏🙏.

Dj gamer,dj gamer,Chattisgarhiya gamer,Pubg mobile,Pubgmlite,Pubg mobile hindi gameplay,Pubg mobile lite hindi gameplay,S12k,M416,Op combination,Rush,Gameplay,Full rush gameplay,Pubg mobile full rush gameplay,Pubg funny tiktok,Funny moments in pubg,Clutches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments