Advertisement

Ronaldo got the Galácticos back together for one of the best Instagram lives ever | Oh My Goal

Ronaldo got the Galácticos back together for one of the best Instagram lives ever | Oh My Goal Ronaldo took advantage of quarantine to do an Instagram Live with multiple Galacticos: Iker Casillas, Roberto Carlos, David Beckham & Luis Figo.

All these players used the live to talk about the Galacticos and Real Madrid’s greatest era. One highlight was Ronaldo making a declaration of love to David Beckham.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ronaldo,instagram live,david beckham,roberto carlos,iker casillas,instagram,real madrid,galacticos,OMGNWSS2E061,

Post a Comment

0 Comments