Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | 'IGNORE ALL OF THE CUSTOMERS?! SURE...'

r|maliciouscompliance | 'IGNORE ALL OF THE CUSTOMERS?! SURE...' Storytime r maliciouscompliance where I ignore customers... because the boss said so Super petty story from the restaurant world Book me up? Fine. No grant for you then. Fine, I’ll take notes in your class Almost six years later my mom is tired of me obeying a command

🌎 Discord:

🥈 My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

😇 MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🤡 ChoosingBeggars:
👪 EntitledParents:
🔨 IDon'tWorkHereLady:
🛒 TalesFromRetail:
💻 TalesFromTechSupport:
🤷 TodayIMessedUp:

🔥 All Videos:

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:





storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments